My 2008 Goals
Here are my 2008 Fitness Goals:
- Exercise 365 hours – an average of an hour a day. It is my personal dedication to Sweat365.
- Have a 35 inch waist. By waist, I mean as measured around my belly button – where it’s the biggest. Currently my waist is 43 inches.
- Blood Pressure consistently at 120/80 or better. Currently running around 135/85.
- Lift using 225 pounds for 12 reps on Back and Chest.
- Climb Mt. Shasta June 26 to 29 (Over 14,000 foot, in Northern California).
- Complete RAW Bike Tour August 3-9 (visit 4 volcanoes, over 30,000 feet elevation gain).