Archive for September, 2007
I’ve decided to challenge Brad to a race as part of the Las Vegas Half Marathon! He’s planning on running the full Marathon, and I plan to walk the Half Marathon. He thinks he can finish the race before I can. The catch? I have to walk it while he’s going to run his.
This is all part of a great offer from Konamoxt.com to provide FREE online training for any runners that want to run the Las Vegas Half Marathon. If you Sign up to participate you get:
- Free Online Run Coaching – from a certified running coach and personal trainer.
- Free T-Shirt for the team
- Free online training log and training plans
- Free blogging platform (which is integrated with your training log, which is pretty darn cool!)
- Free pre-race party with the whole team.
- Lots of support from other Konamoxt users who are runners, cyclists, triathletes, etc.
And you get to watch me beat Brad!
What more could you ask for? Pretty cool eh?